Make your diving more than simple sightseeing! Expand your concept of diving and begin to really experience the many facets of the underwater world.
Our PADI Advanced Open Water Course is designed to follow-on from the PADI Open Water Course. This course focuses on discovering different types of diving, developing your experiences and exploring particular areas of interest. The training and skills are designed to boost your confidence, build on the foundational skills you have already learnt and teach you to become a more proficient diver.
Comprising of five different Adventure dives, our PADI Advanced Open Water course gives you the opportunity to try some of diving's most rewarding and useful specialty activities, such as deep diving, wreck diving and night diving.
What you will learn
You will learn skills and techniques to safely complete 5 different types of diving. A Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation Dive are mandatory dives on all PADI Advanced Open Water courses.
- Deep Dive - how to safely dive to a depth of 30 meters
- Underwater Navigation - how to navigate using a compass and natural underwater features
The other 3 elective dives* can be selected from the following:
- Underwater Digital Photography - Learn to get great shots underwater, having an Internationly awarded underwater photographer with us, makes this a favourite
- Night - a special and different experience to diving during the day
- Search & Recovery - how to search for and recover objects while learning valuable safety marker buoy deployment skills
- Wreck - how to safely navigate a wreck site while experiencing part of history and the fish life an artificial reef can attract
- Underwater Naturalist - Learn how to identify local marine species
- Peak Performance Bouyancy - Learn how to master your bouyancy skills
Personal Equipment Required